Beantwoord

The requested overstapservice from Ziggo to KPN did not work

• 16 January 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 108 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 1 reactie

I am a new KPN customer since December and I have requested KPN to handle my cancellation at Ziggo 

This is clearly shown on the email confirmation I have received after my purchase, however no cancellation request was sent to Ziggo and as result I am still receiving invoice from my old provider.

I have called Ziggo and after one hour  they concluded that it is KPN fault and they can't help me, upon my request they have terminated my subscription but this  will only happen after 1 month of notice period

I have called KPN customer support and after another hour of waiting in line my call was transferred to another department (billing) and then abnormally disconnected while i was waiting. 

I have contacted che KPN Chat service and after proving my statement by sending the confirmation email of my purchase order (clearly showing: Overstapservice Provider: Ziggo) they  explained I did not click on a confirmation link i should have received on December 11

I have checked my mailbox and on that that and 4 different emails were sent by KPN, however none of them has a confirmation link that I should click to confirm something. 

To conclude my customer experience is the worst ever, I cannot believe that I request a service but it is not activated unless I do not click on a validation, at least I would expect clear  notification for this.

icon

Beste antwoord door vfc 23 January 2021, 08:10

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Hi @vfc . You have filled out your profile.

I searched with the provided ordernumber and I have found a busines contract for hussel 200Mbit.  Is this correct?

If yes, I opened the contract (11-12-2020)  and I don't see any mention of the overstap service. 

Can you please respond? 

I have written the same message on the KPN Zakelijk Forum and they have requested the purchase confirmation email clearly showing that I have requested the overstap service.

If you don't see it that could be a bug in your system.

So I am going to write this  again: as I have already written earlier your colleague on the phone and the one the chat service already reported that they do not see the overstap service on my acquisition order (so we definitely know that) and I have sent to them my proof (order confirmation). The problem is that they did not have a proper answer and they could not explain (other than telling the story that i did not click on a validation link) so they suggested  to contact the business department and ask their help.

Luckily i did it and after receiving my evidences they  agreed with me that something went wrong and that is NOT my fault, therefore they are going to refund both invoices for the month of January and February (we are just waiting for the final invoice from Ziggo)

No need to follow this up, the business department is already taking care of this 

Thank you for the clarification.