Woning onbewoonbaar verklaard

• 21 March 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 87 keer bekeken

In mei 2009, my house was badly damaged by a fire that started at my neighboor’s house. I continued to pay my Telfort bills till the present. I expected the house to be repaired a few weeks after the fire. Unfortunately, because of the arson investigation and conflict between the VvE, insurance company and the construction company, we are still unable to return to the house. 

A few months after the fire, I reported this by telephone to the Telfort klantenservice, and I was told I can be refunded and was advised to submit an “onbewoonbaar verklaring from the gemeente. The gemeente Utrecht said that they do not do this anymore. I was advised to ask the owner of the apartment, from whom I am renting.

The owner of the apartment has made a verklaring that the house was “onbewoonbaar en ongeschiktvoorbewoning”.

How do I submit this document and request a refund?

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Hello @junsaturay , this is the forum from KPN, you need to contact via the forum of Telfort:

https://forum.telfort.nl/?cid=redirect:www.telfort.nl/forum/

or call the Telfort helpdesknumber: 0900 9596 or contact via Twitter or Facebook.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Jun, welcome on our board. 

If this is about a Telfort connection, just start a new topic on the Telfort board. 🙂 You can simply check this on your invoice.