Beantwoord

Wrong invoice amount

• 26 October 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 50 keer bekeken

Good evening. 

I have a 500mb fiber connection since the 14th of September which I activated because it was on promotion at 35 euros per month for the first 6 month. 

However, I received the first invoice and it states the full amount of 55 euros per month, instead of the discounted one. I called the customer care, and after 30 mins on the line, I was promised that the amount had been rectified and I will receive a confirmation email in 2 days (it didn't happen). 

The direct debit on my bank account clearly states that I will be charged the full amount. Can you please check ASAP? 

Thanks! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Danny 2 November 2020, 12:06

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 2
Badge +5

Hi @ettoma! Welcome to our forum.

I've just checked your subscription. The promotion of €35 for the first 6 months has indeed been added to your subscription, however it did not show up on the first invoice. This is a slight error in our system, which unfortunately I cannot solve retroactively. Your next invoice will add the discount and will therefore amount to €35,00. The duration of the promotion will be the same, so in the end you will receive the discount for 6 months in total. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please let me know. 

Reageer