Beantwoord

Can't change IBAN details in MijnKPN

• 6 June 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 56 keer bekeken

Hi, I've been trying to change the payment details for my account both in MijnKPN app and through the website, but it is not going through.  Appreciate your help as the customer service number has no other English language option.  Thank you.

Titus

icon

Beste antwoord door Noordzee 7 June 2022, 16:36

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hello @Titus V. ,

You can call the free number 0800-0402 for this change. Open daily on workdays between 8.00 and 20.00. On saturday until 17.00. 

I tried calling this number several times but it's only in Dutch? How do I connect with a customer service staff through this number? What is the sequence of numbers I need to press to be able to speak to someone?

Reputatie 7

HI @Titus V., the easiest way to change your bank details is via the MijnKPN, but I understand that wasn't a success. Is the subscription you ant to change it for linked to your MijnKPN? If it is not you can't see it and it's details. 

If you call 0800-0402 you'll get a menu at first and you'll be asked to say whay you've called for. After that you can hold the phone and you will be transferred to one of my colleagues who'll be able to help you with this.