Beantwoord

Doesn't add product in MyKPN

• 18 May 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 78 keer bekeken

I have an internet subscription but when I try to add it to my products on the step 'provide your 3 digits from your bank account' it fails. It says that does not exist. I had the subscription from Telfort before. What should I do in this situation? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 19 May 2021, 16:59

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Welcome @Roman_! I'm sorry to hear that you're facing difficulties adding your subscription to MyKPN. Did you enter the 3 last digits of your bank account? You're supposed to receive this ‘does not exist’ notification when you enter the wrong digits. 

Let me check if I see any problems. Can you enter your subscription details in your profile and notify me when that has happened by writing a reply? I need your postal code, house number, customer number, and last 3 digits of your bank account. Please enter the last three digits of your bank account in ‘Persoonlijke Opmerkingen’.  

You can also send me a private message if filling in your profile causes problems.

Hi Lisa, I’ve filed the form, but I can not find my customer number. I left in the note which one I used to use in Telfort.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Thank you! I do not see an issue. Can you please try to add the product to MyKPN by selecting ‘NO’ when the form asks you ‘if you are home and connected to your KPN internetconnection?’. 

I'll send your customer number in a private message. This should allow you to add you product. 

ok wait for your message, thanks 

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Problem solved! ;)