Beantwoord

Combivoordeel mobiel not on contract after purchase mobile subscription

• 30 June 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 70 keer bekeken

Badge

Hello (sorry for the English, but easier to explain...)

I am changing from a KNP prepaid to a subscription. I am already a KPN customer, with TV, Internet, mobiles, etc… and I just want to transfer this prepaid to a new subscription.

Tried once, all was OK and I got the contract with “Combivoordeel - Korting op Mobiel”. So far, so good. But unfortunately the SIM card never arrived, so I had to cancel it and do again.

Today, I followed exactly the same steps, received the confirmation e-mail accordingly, but now the contract received comes without the “Combivoordeel - Korting op Mobiel”… so, while I wait for the SIM card to arrive by post, can someone assist me in correcting this new contract to include the same conditions?

Thank you, regards

Rui  

icon

Beste antwoord door GerritS76 30 June 2023, 19:59

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Combi Voordeel is never stated on a contract (agreement), it is a separate service that requires a separate registration. You can do this yourself by going to this page.

If you scroll down, you will see a form where you can register your mobile number. If you get an error message after clicking ‘Check aanmelding’, click on the button (at the top) called 'Check je voordelen'. Log in to My KPN, and when everything is loaded click on the link "Bekijk uw voordelen". All subscriptions that are part of Combibenefits should be listed here.

Subscription(s) missing? Call 0800-0402, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM or Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You can also fill in your KPN Forum Profile with your details, a moderator (KPN employee) will then be able to have a look what's going on and resolve the issue and reply in this topic.

Badge

Hello @GerritS76  , thank you for the reply.

I attach a snapshot of the first contract: there you will see the voordeel line, reducing the total cost of -2.50€.

All the rest was the same: the subscription process was the same, both the confirmation e-mails were correct, etc … the only difference is that the second contract pdf does not have this line. So the first contract was 11.50€ / month, the second contract is 14.00€ / month.

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @warheart, you can add your 06-number in this form. If that doesn't work, please update your forum profile with the phone number? I will add the number myself.

Badge

Hi @Marcia_, many thanks for the reply.

I was about to write an update: the (second) SIM card arrived and after activation I followed the steps to transfer from prepaid to subscription, add to MijnKPN, etc, etc. In the end, the combivordeel is correct under MijnKPN for this new number as well, so all is good.

Strange that the two contracts received by e-mail had two different conditions, but anyway it seems to be OK now. Thanks again, cheers.

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

That's great warheart! I'm glad you were able to resolve the issue!