Beantwoord

Can't install e-sim on iPhone 14 Pro

• 16 January 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 46 keer bekeken

Day 1 with KPN starts with an issue. I was able to activate my esim but when I get in to the KPN App to download the e-sim it says my device is not supported. Its iPhone 14 Pro and its part of the supported phone list. 

I just ported my number from another provider and lost connection from them and cant install KPN as I keep getting the same error as in the screenshot. 

Now without a mobile I had to call the customer service from VOIP and spend 42 minutes to get an answer that nothing is possible apart from Physical sim. 

Why do I get an error that the device is not supported while it actually is? Why not inform about the unreliability of e-sim in the first place? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jeroen van KPN 18 January 2024, 11:06

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello and welcome @vv030, we see this issue a lot today. We are busy trying to fix the issues with activating e-sim. 

@Jeroen van KPN Thanks for your response, Do you have an ETA on this issue? 

The sad part is that I closed the contract and mobile number portability request today at 17:15 over a call with your collegue if you were seeing this lately today, its sad that he never mentioned a word about this. 

Because of this, I switched from another provider and in a state of nowhere!!!! poor Service, on top of that I had to call KPN service from my internet and spend Euro 10 on call and 42 mins even she dint tell that its because of the issue - atleast I dint have to waste my time and money. 

Would KPN be compensating for all these and frustrations (not because of the issue that can happen always but poor communication and just wanting to sell the prodruct rather communicating the reality?) 

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @vv030,  today we will update MijnKPN. The new version MijnKPN App 6.20.1. wil fixx the issue you have with installing the iPhone 14. 

I have the same problem now with my iPhone 12 pro. Any answers KPN?

Reageer