Vraag

Emigratie

• 30 September 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 64 keer bekeken

Sorry for writing in English. When we applied to end the contract because we were emigrating, the website said the contract would be terminated on the day of emigration. How come that is not the case? We left the Netherlands on September 29, but we recieved an email saying our TV/internet contract is active until October 24. Also, we applied to cancel our phone numbers, but we have not received any information about this. I am in the US now, so I cannot call KPN and there are always over 60 people ahead of me in the chat, but the connection keeps breaking so I never get very far in the line. Please I just need to talk to someone.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@meganburrow Welcome to our forum. 

I would like to check what happened so far to see if I can help you. Could you fill in your forumprofile and let me know when you did? Then I am able to retreive your information and see what happened so far. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@meganburrow I haven't heard from you. So I assume it was arranged another way. If that is not the case, please let me know! 🙂