Beantwoord

Slow mobile internet since a couple of days

• 31 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 20 keer bekeken

Hello,

since a couple of days I’ve been experiencing very slow to no 4G internet on my cellphone.

According to the KPN troubleshooter, there should be no disruptions in my area. I still have most of my GB on the sim. I tried rebooting the cellphone a couple of times, but also that did not work.

Please provide a solution to this.

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 2 April 2024, 16:08

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Daveholopainen, sorry to hear you're experiencing problems. If there are no known disruptions, it often turns out to be a problem of either your device, or your local circumstances. If you've checked the settings on your phone, restarted it, and ruled out other local factors that could cause the problem, your best bet is to call us (0800-0402, free). The colleague you reach can run some checks with you, and raise a technical ticket if necessary.

Hello, I’m experiencing the same problem again.

I have tried rebooting the cellphone, re-inserting the SIM, but the issue persists.

Please open a technical ticket on this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Then your best option is to call us, @Daveholopainen, as certain checks need to be done that can more easily be done when there's direct contact. 

...to call us (0800-0402, free). The colleague you reach can run some checks with you, and raise a technical ticket if necessary.

Reageer