Beantwoord

4G and communication issues with kpn

• 7 October 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 114 keer bekeken

Greetings... I've been trying to get a hold of someone within kpn for a few weeks now... How come it's so hard to get a phone number or something? It's 2019 lads.
Who do I talk to if I wanna complain and fix or cancel my 4G?
This has to be solved right away or the payments will stop as well. I assume that way I'll get someone calling me on the phone...
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 9 October 2019, 16:39

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @RenatoLeite Welcome on the KPN Forum! I'm sorry to hear you have such difficulties reaching us. Our phone number is 0800-0402 and it can be found here. On the page you can also start a chat with a collegue of our webcare department. And, of course, this Forum is good place to seek our assistance. You'll find custumers of KPN here, who are willing to help you and KPN employees, as myself.

You write you have a problem with 4G. Could you tell me a bit more about this? Do you experience a lack of connection? And is this on a specific place or does it happen everywhere you go? And do you experience a difference between use of 4G outside and inside or is it just the same.

I'm also gonna need some personal information, to check your connection. Could you enter your full name, your adress, your mobile number and you customer number in your KPN Forum profiel On that page it's only visible for yourself and me as a KPN Moderator.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hallo @RenatoLeite You didn't reply in this topic, so I hope your issues already have been solved. If you still need my help or assistance, just let me know.

Reageer