Vraag

Mobile subscription cancellation

• 20 January 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 147 keer bekeken

Dear Kpn, 

I am a former International student in the Netherlands, who returned to my home country 5 months ago. since then, I have been attempting to cancel my mobile contract, but I have not been able to. As a result I have incurred many penalty charges, and recently received an email from KPN threatening to refer my case to a collection agency. My mobile number has been disabled, and so I cannot call the regular customer service line. Furthermore, there are no English language menu options on your international customer service line. On your website there appears to be no email address available, which I can use to contact customer service. Is there an email or direct number which I can use to call customer service to resolve my issue? Please help me, this situation is highly distressing. 

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Andrew M Welcome to our forum. 

It should also be possible to call from a different phone to our phone number +31612001200. If you then say "medewerker spreken" or "speak to employee" you should get in contact with my colleagues. 

You could also end the contract by letter if it is not possible for you to call. You could send the letter to the following adress. 

KPN Klantenservice

T.a.v. Opzeggen

Postbus 235

2400 AE Alphen aan den Rijn

A written cancellation should atleast contain the following information. 

• Name (Contract holder)
  • Adress en City 
  • Phone number (Contact phone number)
  • Date of birth
  • Contractnumber
  • Billing account number
  • Wish date of ending the contract: 
  • What product do you want to end.
  • Reason for cancellation