Beantwoord

Emergency package internet

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 keer bekeken

Hi, I have recently moved to the country, and have received a modem however my apartment does not have the required connection for the modem. I called customer service who informed me I would receive a emergency package until someone comes on the 30th to resolve the connection issue, however I have not received email confirmation about this, or a delivery time or day. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 27 April 2024, 21:43

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Sean McCann, welcome, to the Netherlands, and to our forum 🙂 If an emergency internetpackage has been despatched, you will receive confirmation via sms and/or email. And an additional sms when the package has been delivered at the package service point.

It's been a few days; have you received confirmation and, ideally, the package itself? 

If not, normally I'd advice calling us so my colleague can check the status of the request. And possibly re-send. 

But, with it being the weekend now, and the 30th being on Tuesday already... If the package hasn't been sent yet, I'm sorry to say there's really no point in getting it re-sent as it will not get there before the installation technician does. 

Perhaps your neighbours will let you use their wifi?

Reageer