Beantwoord

Can't activate the high speed data bundel on my prepaid

• 21 March 2022
  • 14 reacties
  • 111 keer bekeken

Hi, This is the second time I have tried to activate high speed data bundel on my prepaid and for some strange reason the speed is still the same 128k. I have sent the activation message however the 1 GB bundel is never activated. I tried the same last week and faced the same problem, back then I had thought I may have used up the data however it is never the case. Can some one please help?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 25 March 2022, 11:40

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Jabez, welcome! Do you also have the Onbeperkt/Zorgeloos Online bundle activated? If that's the case, you have to wait until this bundle ends (or with Zorgeloos you have to cancel the bundle yourself). The Zorgeloos bundle can be cancelled by calling *142*009#. If this is not the case, could you please update your forum profile with your telephone number and let me know? 

Hi Marcia, I tried canceling Carefree bundle by dialing *142*009# and it says "cannot cancel Carefree bundle, please try again". I have updated my mobile number in my profile you may reach out to me. 

Thanks. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

I've checked and see that you have a Onbeperkt Online bundle. You cannot deactivate that one (neither can we). The bundle ends on 14-04-2022. Then you will be able to activate another bundle. 

Thanks Marcia but this is not fair, this information should be available while we recharge and I was also given incorrect information by your customer support team on 1200 because of which I ended up activating two bundel’s first was Eur. 14 and the second for Eur. 10, so that’s 24 Euros. This is not good. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

When did this happen? I don't see any bundles activated nor do I see any top ups for call credit. So I'm not sure what happened there?

So the first bundle was purchased on 15-Mar for Eur. 14.99 and the second was purchased on 21-Mar for Eur. 10. Both of these were purchased directly on the KPN prepaid app and I received confirmation each time from KPN that this is purchased and that I had to send an SMS saying ‘SALDO’ to 1266 to activate. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

You are absolutely right! I requested a refund for both bundles. You will receive a respons within 5 working days! Could you please let me know if it is fixed after that?

I will do that, thanks for your help so far Marcia. 

Hi Marcia, could you please check on the refund status?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Yes, I saw that you received 5 euro's call credit on the 29th of march. You can see it yourself by ‘dialing’ *101#.

I was referring to the refund of 10 Eur and 14.99 Eur here, could you please check?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

That is a different thing, I see. Sorry for that! I e-mailed my colleagues with the request to look into it. I will let you know when I know more!

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Jabez! My colleague confirmed that both bundles will be refunded! I think you will receive the payments within a couple of working days.

Dear Marcia, I have received the credit, thank you so much. Have a nice evening.Â