Beantwoord

Cannot purchase a prepaid bundle

• 13 July 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 25 keer bekeken

Hi @Lara.schlenker, welcome! Opwaarderen is indeed kind of broken at the moment. You could try it with iDeal or with an old school call credit card (opwaardeerkaart) you can buy at a supermarket. We're working on fixing the problem, but for now these are the two options you have at the moment. Could you update your forum profile with your 06-number and let me know which bundle you would have? Sorry for the inconvenience! 

HI there I'm trying trying to purchase a data bundel using call credits and it says "we cannot process your payment now"

How can I get this to work?

Please help!

Admin: eigen topic voor je aangemaakt

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van KPN 15 July 2022, 18:51

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @Chalalala, welcome to our forum. The topic you replied to is 2 year old. The disruption described there isn't the case anymore. Hoe did you try to up your credit? DId you use the Prepaid app, did you use the website, did you biy a card and tried to use that? Can you tell us more about it so that we can think along with you?