Beantwoord

How do I activate my prepaid? I already installed it in my phone but can't connect to the internet

• 11 September 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 71 keer bekeken

Hi! I have a prepaid Sim but I installed in my phone before activated it. Can someone help me? I cannot use the internet

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van KPN 15 September 2023, 19:40

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @NataliaRizo, welcome to our forum. To use your prepaid simcard it needs to be activated. Have you managed to activated it since posting this topic? The quickest way to do this is by calling us (via a diferent phone) at 0800-0402.

If you haven't managed to activate it yet, you can fill out your profile with the 06-number in question and the simcardnumber. That way I can take a look for you. 

Hi @NataliaRizo, welcome to our forum. To use your prepaid simcard it needs to be activated. Have you managed to activated it since posting this topic? The quickest way to do this is by calling us (via a diferent phone) at 0800-0402.

If you haven't managed to activate it yet, you can fill out your profile with the 06-number in question and the simcardnumber. That way I can take a look for you. 

I had lebara plan but when I put KPN card it didn't work. I don't know how I have to activate my plan. I already put my number in my profile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hello @NataliaRizo ,

Plan a visit to a KPN store in the city. They will help you. 

Reputatie 7

The KPN store is also a good option, that way you'll walk out of the store with the activated card.

You have added the 06-number to your profile, but the simcardnumber isn't there yet. Without that I can't do anything yet.