Beantwoord

KPN to KPN Number Porting (post paid to prepaid)

• 5 November 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 169 keer bekeken

Number porting from KPN to KPN.

I am using my company KPN obonment mobile and need to switch to KPN prepaid to retain my number. My employer is willing to give me a letter (no objection).

Can you please help me with next steps how to go about Number Porting? 

icon

Beste antwoord door PeterG 5 November 2020, 16:50

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

Just contact KPN and tell them u want to quit with your postpaid, they will change your current simcard into a prepaid card with the same number.

However, you can only ask this if your postpaid contract is close to expire or already have expired.

You can't use a subscription (abonnement)?

Because the easyist is:

1: take over the subscription from your employer. kpn.com/contractovername

2: If you don't wan't a subscription then you can change your subscription into a prepaid connection. For that you can call customerservice (klantenservice 0800-0402).

Hello, Thank you for your answer! 

Can you please suggest the best way to reach out to KPN regarding this? I tried contacting over the phone but it didn't go well. and that's why I decided to use this forum.

Can this be done online? (Especially uploading the NOC document from my company)

OR

You suggest me to visit a KPN store?

You suggest me to visit a KPN store?

I think that's most easy. Both party's must attend. So some-one from your employer who is responsible for telecom in the business must come to.

A KPN-moderator from this forum can't do it infortunataly. They, and the volunteers here, can only advise you.