Beantwoord

Prepaid simkaart niet meer actief [ENG]

• 13 May 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 36 keer bekeken

I visited KPN Winkel at Gelderlandplein 102, 1082LB Amsterdam, around 1 pm on 12 May 2021, to ask about KPN prepaid sim card. An officer explained to me and asked for the KPN number I used. I told him. After I got home, I realized that my KPN number had become inactive. I still have a credit on my sim card (4.78 euros) and an internet quota (1G bundel). However, now I can't use the KPN sim card anymore. Quite disappointed with this incident.

*Admin: afgesplitst en een eigen topic voor vraag aangemaakt

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 15 May 2021, 17:27

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello, @hmsendjaja, welcome! Thank you for your message. I understad you're quite upset about this incident. May I ask what your question regarding your prepaid sim card was? And could you add your phone number and sim card number to your profile? You can add these to your profile under ‘persoonlijke opmerkingen’.

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your response. Yesterday (14/05), I stopped by the KPN shop at Rokin Amsterdam. I reported a complaint about my KPN sim card suddenly being inactive. An officer there helped me, and he managed to make my sim card active again. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me why suddenly my KPN sim card was inactive. However, I am grateful for the service.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I am glad to hear my colleague from the KPN shop was able to resolve your issue. :smile: