Beantwoord

Problem with the internet in Garett Kids Play smartwatch

• 13 September 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 108 keer bekeken

Hi.

My kid's got a smartwatch Garett Kids Play, so I bought prepaid sim card,  put some money on it and activated it in my phone (Internet was working there). I put the card in the watch and got everything except the Internet connection.

The FAQ advise to send a text with the code "pw,123456,ip,52.28.132.157,8001#" from my phone to the number from the watch and wait for the reply. I sent the text,  even few times, never got the reply. I tried from different number and phone, never got the reply. So I can't finish configuring the watch. I can make the call to the watch, though.

Any ideas?

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 19 September 2022, 15:54

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @KatHou, welcome to our forum!
Did you manage to get it working in the meantime?

In some cases you might need to use the APN “prepaidinternet” but that has to be activated on our end as well. I can check that for you.
Could you add the phone number and simcard number to your profile and let me know?

The rest of the settings or workings of this smart watch I'm not too familiar with and can't really help you with.

Hi @KatHou, welcome to our forum!
Did you manage to get it working in the meantime?

In some cases you might need to use the APN “prepaidinternet” but that has to be activated on our end as well. I can check that for you.
Could you add the phone number and simcard number to your profile and let me know?

The rest of the settings or workings of this smart watch I'm not too familiar with and can't really help you with.

Hi Thomas,

The problem still exists. In the meantime I put different kpn simcard (abonnement) in the watch and everything was working fine so the problem might be in apn.

I added the phone and simcard number to my profile. It would be lovely if you could help me with that :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks! I've enabled the APN “Prepaidinternet” if you enable it on the watch it should work! (maybe after a reboot)