Beantwoord

Sim card activation not working

• 8 April 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 284 keer bekeken

Hello there, I bought I sim card yesterday and it got delivered very fast. I received it today. I am in the Netherlands.

No matter what I do I am not able to use the phone. I received a code to activate via App but I still am not able to make a call. Also it says I have 2,50 Euro on it.  Also I restarted my phone. What am I missing?

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 9 April 2021, 08:23

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Hello there, I bought I sim card yesterday and it got delivered very fast. I received it today. I am in the Netherlands.

No matter what I do I am not able to use the phone. I received a code to activate via App but I still am not able to make a call. Also it says I have 2,50 Euro on it. What am I missing?

*Admin: merged with existing topic

ah, and also I restarted my phone

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Tabea S. That's weird. You followed the correct steps, as it seems to me.

Just a guess: you come from abroad, as does your phone? It could be that your phone is not able to connect to our bandwith / network. Could you try using another phone, just to test this? 

If that doens't help, let us know: we'll have a closer look then. In that case, could you filll in your mobile number and the number of the kpn sim card in your forum profiel

I uses this phone before with Lebara. Also I used the App and it says everthing is fine, I have 2,50 Euro which is coming with the purchase. Then I make a call and I get the message I cannot make a call and this costs me mone. Now my balance is around 2,30 Euro. I hate this

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Strange, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. What kind of phone do you currently use?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hey @Tabea S. Thanks for the screenshot; that explains a lot. You do have some bonus credit, but your out of regular calling credit. You will need to upgrade your regular calling credit, to able to you use the connection and to use the bonus credit.