Vraag

Sim opwaarderen lukt niet.

• 26 February 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 42 keer bekeken

Badge

Hi. I put 10euro with bunq but still I don't have money what can I do? Also how can I take the bonus(5€) I see if you top up the balance with 10euro you have 5euro bonus. Thanks

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

9 reacties

Hi @Ionut V. . Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure what your question is. Can you elaborate?

Badge

I charge with 10euro I don't have money? What can I do?

Badge

I explain step by step I put another 10euro with bunq I can to find this money on my account tell me exactly what to do? 

Do you mean you dont have any call credit on your prepaid? So the transfer doesn't work?

Through this website you can add credit to your prepaid:

https://www.kpn.com/prepaid/opwaarderen.htm

If you have trouble with the language maybe ask a dutch speaking person to assist you. Otherwise, you can best visit a KPN store in your neighborhood.

Badge

I activated the plan with SALDO message 1266 after I put another 10 euro but this money is nowhere I need to give me a email adress to send the confirmation I pay 10 euro but I don't have this money 

Badge

I have the prove of payment but I can't to send you here.... Give a e-mail adress. Thanks 

Can you fill out your profilepage? Please mention the mobile number and the SIM number. Give me an update after you have done this./

Badge

My phone number it is xxxxx still I don't have my 10euro.

Please solve this problem. 

Hi @Ionut V. . All I can see is that your 7,50 and 2,50 (the bonus)  are activated. I don't see anything else.

When a transfer fails you normally get the money back. Have you checked your bank statements?