Beantwoord

I'm not able to activate KPN with a Netflix subscription

• 30 August 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 29 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 0 reacties

Hi,

I recently got a KPN connection along with a netflix subscription. I already have a netflix subscription and would like to continue to use it. When I try to link and activate it at (kpn.netflix.com) , I get a page with the message below

Could you let me know how I should proceed?

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 6 September 2023, 12:41

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @Nit, welcome to the forum, and welcome to KPN :)

The message indicates that you are not connected to your home internet. So, make sure you are using a device that is connected to your own wifi. Or, that you are using a cable that is connected to your own modem.

If that is the case, it is possible that your connection has not been fully delivered yet. Sometimes administrative things can take an extra couple days. During that time, the internet works, but our system thinks it isn't fully ready yet. 

So, if you still can't activate Netflix, the quickest way to get this checked is calling us (0800-0402, free). Or, if you're not in a hurry, fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so. Then I can take a look to see what is going on.