Beantwoord

Help needed with installation TP Link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router

• 18 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 72 keer bekeken

Hello!

Sorry to write in English.

My Fritzbox died entirely today, no lights on even with a new plug. It is an old one so it was time, I suppose.

I replaced it with a TP Link Archer AX 1800 but when I follow the set-up instructions and connect to it, the internet LED shows orange. I called KPN/XS4ALL support and they said they’d send me another Fritzbox, but I don’t understand why this doesn’t work.

When I check:

https://kpn.com/w3/file?uuid=563993a1-e48a-485a-90a8-7389c5d6f5d4&owner=8de86c61-bdc8-4848-872e-e5b380e682fc&contentid=50183&mode=incontext

I see that I need to use PPoE in the settings. I’ve done this, and put in my KPN password and ID (which is the same one I log into the website with?)

I am going to try DNS settings next but I’m really hoping someone can help me with where I need to look here to get it working?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van KPN 22 September 2023, 20:03

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @SparklyOne, welcome to the forum. Writing in English is no problem. Our options with a modem of your own are limited, but wjb wrote a great topic (in Dutch) about it: 

I think the steps he mentioned can help you forward (with Google translate).