Beantwoord

No Genexis NT in box, will the mechanic bring it?

• 30 July 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 50 keer bekeken

My neighbourhood recently is covered by KPN fiber network, in my home there is already a KPN FTU installed at that time.

I will switch to KNP fiber network from August 1st, but today when I open the box I found the Genexis NT (or modem) is not there. Without it, that’s not possible to connect to the fiber FTU. 

I ordered KPN installation service which is scheduled on August 1st, can you please send me the Genexis modem? Or the installation engineer will bring it?

icon

Beste antwoord door Erwin van KPN 3 August 2022, 10:15

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Hello @zyazhou 

the installation engineer will bring it

Thank you @JanD !

But if I didn’t order the installation service, what    will happen then?

Hi @zyazhou . How did this go? 

@Erwin_  The mechanic brought the NTU, installed it. Now everything is working fine.

I was just wondering how it would be if I didn’t order the installation service which costs 75 euro. I suppose not everyone will order this service. I think there is an obvious issue in the whole order-deliver-install process, just can’t understand why KPN is not aware of it (or pretend not to be aware it 😎) 

Hmm, that doesnt sound right, @zyazhou .

Please put your information in your profile and give me an update after you have done that.