Beantwoord

Port 44158 + Fixed IP for my Helium miner

• 25 January 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 384 keer bekeken

Hello,

I own a Helium miner which is currently relayed. In order to fix this, I need to set up a fixed IP for this device + open port 44158.

I’ve followed directions given in the forum:

• Port Forwarding → Application Configuration → Create New App Name with protocol TCP and ports 44158
  • Port Forwarding → Port Forwarding - IPv4 → Create New Item with LAN Host as IP shared by Helium network linking to App Name created in step 1
  • I have the device connected via ethernet so for a fixed IP, via LAN Settings, I´ve selected my device and switch on Fixed IP-Address by DHCP binding. The IP Mode changes to static.

Following these steps, the port 44158 for my device is still closed, am I missing anything?

Thanks for your support!

icon

Beste antwoord door Bram van KPN 27 January 2022, 20:12

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Welcome to our forum @JavierPerez! Could you let me know which KPN Experia Box you have currently? If you have a Box 12 could you check out this topic that dealt with a similar issue? It is in Dutch but you should be able to use Google Translate. Just type the URL in the search bar and it should translate the entire page. 

Reputatie 7

Can you show us some screenshots of the settings you have changed on the Experia/KPN Box is order to be able to connect the Helium miner.