Beantwoord

Shinelink lanbox problems after update of the Experiabox v10 router

• 21 April 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 393 keer bekeken

Hi,

For me the shine lanbox is new and thus I dont know if firmware should be updated there? They never pushed any update anyway and this problem is since Jan when KPN firmware update to my v10 box pushed. I wish you can revert the last update so I am sure it is not KPN problem.

I was told v10 should go back to one of the 2 firmware

v1.01.01.T01.9
v1.01.01.T03.8v4

icon

Beste antwoord door mohit2805 2 June 2022, 10:57

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Hi @mohit2805 .  Welcome to the forum.

You can not downgrade the firmware of a v10 :-(

@Erwin_  how else can I solve Growatt shinelan box problem? I got new box with latest firmware already from them and even that is not connecting. I believe it is KPN with it last update made the connection bad. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +10

I found a good understandable explanation, however in Dutch:

https://www.stralendgroen.nl/product/shine-link-lanbox/

A more or less comparable English explanation, see < this YouTube > video.

@Babylonia this is just installation video. I have tried that already. There is nothing new here. The shine lanbox was connected for over a year. Suddenly end of Jan it stopped working and incidently KPN pushed new update to my V10 box. Thus update is strong suspect. I have tried 3 new Shine lanbox already and none connect. 

Selected answer is wrong

The real solution was another firmware update last week which suddenly solve the problem. Installation was always fine.