Beantwoord

digitenne no error code, black screen

• 23 December 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 176 keer bekeken

Hello, 

I have a problem, there is no image in my tv (completetely black), but i dont have any error code in the digitenne box. Can someone help me ?. I have tried all imputs.

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 23 December 2019, 21:43

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @EdwinAy That's strange, ofcourse. Have you checked all the cables? Are they connected as they should? And is the light on the antenne burning? Do you hear sound? Of course I'll check here. Could provide me with your name, your adress, your custumer number and the CAS ID, which is noted on the sticker on the Digitenne box? Please use the KPN Forum Profiel, where your personal information is only visible for me as a KPN moderator and yourself. 

@Bart_ Yes all cables are connected correctly. The ligth in the antenna is on (blue). 

i have sent the info as message to you

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @EdwinAy Thanks for the update. I'm also gonna need your zipp code and your customer number? Could you sent me these? With that I'm gonna be able to check the status of your Digitenne. 

@Bart_  I am sending it to you rigth now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @EdwinAy Thanks for your update. I can’t find a registration on the adress you gave me, though. You have signed a contract with us? You'll find the customer number on the bills you'll get each month or in MijnKPN. Could you please check again?  

@Bart_ i will request this info then

Reageer