Vraag

After extending my contract some free options were removed without my consent

• 27 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 17 keer bekeken

Hi,

we have been customers with KPN for several years and decided last week to switch since you are missing out on offers if you are a long standing customer (and you are stuck with old equipment).

KPN offered me a new deal, the costs for TV and internet would be lowered and the first months we'd get an extra discount. Sounded good and we accepted. 

Now here is the thing - in the previous package we had included free Spotify, Plus package and ‘opnemen’. All of these were removed without discussing it! The plus package is still free for the next 6 months and after that we have to pay, but for Spotify and ‘Opnemen’ (which I had to add myself again), we now have to pay extra which brings us back to the original monthly price after 6 months.

This is completely misleading and not what had been agreed. I understand that packages change and that maybe costs are different but the whole point of us staying with KPN was that we would be paying less and not the same through a different package. I have tried twice to discuss this with customer service but all I get is there is nothing that they can do as I have agreed to this. Which I did not as these weren't mentioned at all during the conversation.

Has anyone had a similar issue and can advice what else I can try?

Many thx, Tina

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@TinavdB Welcome to our forum. 

Sorry to read that you weren't fully informed. 

I send you a private message with more information.