Vraag

Cannot change my billing address

• 22 August 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 37 keer bekeken

Hello,

So recently I moved to a new house. I also renewed my mobile subscription and I just ordered an internet subscription to the new address. The problem is that I cannot change my “adres” or my “factuuradres” to the new house, for the mobile subscription. After I go to “Personal and Payment details”, I enter the ZIP code and the house nr, I get the msg with the PIN, I enter that one and I get this error: “Wegens een technisch probleem kunnen we momenteel je gegevens niet ophalen. Probeer het later nog eens”.

I would like to have this problem fixed because I received an email, after I ordered the internet package, that I will not be able to have all my benefits if I have two different addresses for my mobile and internet subscription. 

Thank you in advance,

Andrei V.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

@Andrei V. The quickest way is to call customerservice at 0800-0402.🤳🏿 Also one of the moderators can have a look into it when you fill in your forum profile. Put your current address in the top fields, and use the field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’ for the address it needs to be. Also enter your name, date of birth and phonenumber/customer number. Reply here when you have done so.

Hi Hansaan, I have filled all the fields in my forum account.  

@Andrei V. The quickest way is to call customerservice at 0800-0402.🤳🏿 Also one of the moderators can have a look into it when you fill in your forum profile. Put your current address in the top fields, and use the field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’ for the address it needs to be. Also enter your name, date of birth and phonenumber/customer number. Reply here when you have done so.

Hi @Andrei V. .  Welcome to the forum.

You need to call 0800 0402 for this. It requires a verification SMS . 

Hi @Erwin_ , I tried this but since it’s in Dutch was of no help to me :(. I don’t understand why though, because I get the verification SMS but I still get that error. Jammer...

Can you have a friend or neighbour who speaks dutch make the call?