Beantwoord

Changing bank account in MijnKPN doesn't work

• 12 December 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

Dear all,

when I try changing my bank account information it always changes back to the old one. I have tried changing it via the app, my phone and my laptop and it doesn’t work even though I have been trying to change it for a while. Every month I get an email that I did not pay because the old account does not exist anymore. Could anyone help me change the bank account information?

Thank you in advance,

anna

icon

Beste antwoord door Noordzee 12 December 2022, 16:38

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hello @Anna23 ,

You tried to change your IBAN bank account number, but the new one wasn't saved in MijnKPN. Sometimes the system needs a bit of time to save the changes you made. Did you come back later in MijnKPN and checked again if you see the new bank account number?

If it didn't succeed, you can contact the  customer service for help. That way they can do the right verification and immediately help you change your bank account number. You can reach them on the free telephonenumber 0800-0402. 

Dear Nordzee, 

i have been trying to change it multiple times for a few months and it does not change. When i called the number they tried to change it but they said the IBAN is invalid. This is weird because i use it for multiple other payments and it works for them. Do you have any idea how I can still change it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Ok @Anna23 ,

Maybe you can visit a KPN-store in the city? Take your ID and your bankcard with you.Â