Beantwoord

Complaint about paid ammounts for mechanics, they didn't solve the problem

• 2 December 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 44 keer bekeken

I have called about KPN mechanic three times to make a simple wiring from the meter reading to the livingroom, so I can have a good wifi. First time, mechanic didn't even come at the appointment, so I had to schedule it myself and said he couldn't do it. Second time  I called the service and complained about that, but they didn't do anything and so I made another appointment where they didn't do anything, but only left the wire for me to do it myself basically and paid for it 90EUR ( which is nonsense and they even put in the description that they made wifi  better, which they haven't done and I haven't even seen until it arrived on email...). The third time mechanics paid the price and didn't put in the notes correctly that the service costs shouldn't be paid, he put that I do not agree with the costs and he told me to call service and there goes another 70EUR for not doing any job besides entering my home and exiting it. Service said that they can't do anything about it when I complained, because mechanic should change it in the system, but mechanic apparently cannot change it and they should’ve put in the service costs that they shouldn’t be applied.

Since I cannot file the complaint on site and on the phone, I am putting the complaint here, because the service should've been done and not only to leave me wire and leave me to do it by myself. I 've read about mechanic arrival costs and I called KPN before to send someone without charge to fix it, but they did nothing. I would like the discharge of those bills which are total of 160 EU, because it is not alright that I call the service who only send me from one end to another and that mechanics lie in their notes and refuse to do their job. The service should’ve been good the first time. So I am asking if you can discharge the bills of the mechanics, since they didn’t put in their notes correctly and they have charged me for no job done?

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 8 December 2022, 13:02

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @nkolarec, welcome! I see indeed that 3 mechanics have come to your adress. Did the last one, on the 1st of December, solve the issue with the wiring? Is everything in the right place now? If so, I will compensate 70 euro. Could you please let me know if everything is okay now?

Hi @Marcia_ ,

I fixed it in the end myself the wiring, since the no mechanic didn't, but everything is in place now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Good to see the issue is resolved now. I've credited 70 euros: you will see that on the next bill. 

Alright, thank you!