Vraag

Erratic invoicing. I want a convenient overview

• 14 July 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 37 keer bekeken

I am annoyed by the lack of organization in the way KPN has been invoicing. First of all, I have a bundle subscription (TV + mobile + internet). I receive one bill for TV and internet, and a completely separate one for mobile. I cannot even see my mobile subscription on my app or KPN portal on website. I receive emails asking me to pay a factuur, but there is no payment link. Then I receive multiple posts at home asking me to pay random amounts each month, that sometimes I feel I even two invoices in a month for the same service. I cannot see how much I have paid in mobile bills anywhere - not on my app, not on my portal, no where. Given that I already had an experience of KPN once double charging me and then refunding an amount, I am starting to get very annoyed by this disorganized way of invoicing, without a standard set date. Also I allow KPN on direct debit but that never works for some reason and I keep getting bombarded with posts and emails! I need a resolution for this immediately. 

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Hi @Ananya Ashok . 

Please read this page carefully.  You can make it translate through chrome:

https://www.kpn.com/service/administratie/facturen.htm#/

It has all the information about payments

Hi 
The page you have linked me to only provides information on what a “generic” invoice contains. It does not include information on my previous invoices, what I was charged for etc. From my payments to KPN this month alone, I can see that I have paid for different things thrice. Without regular periodicity in invoicing, clear overview of costs, etc. it is not possible for me to be convinced by your inadequate response. 

Did you make a KPN id?  And dit you add all the subscriptions to it?  If so, this should be the place where you can look into ALL your info. 

https://www.kpn.com/service/mijnkpn/kpn-id.htm

(you need to ‘koppel’  all your different subscriptions (klantnummers) in your MijnKPN enviroment.)

I do have a KPN ID and the Mijn KPN app. This does not solve my issue of receiving erratic invoices from KPN. How do you propose a solution to my problem?