I keep receiving mail for old residents

• 19 January 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 20 keer bekeken

Badge

Hello

I have the same problem and I have called customer service several times (almost every month for the last 8 months)

can you help me stopping these posts?

it concerns 2 different people who I do not know and look like they just registered their information at my address 

Admin: eigen topic voor het verzoek aangemaakt

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hoi @Ayham AlKawi 

Please enter your customer number(s) and postal code and house number and telephone number in your forum profile, which is only visible to KPN and to you, so that you can be helped more quickly.

So don't post here but in the link that you can click.

Reputatie 5
Badge +8

Hello @Ayham AlKawi, welcome on the forum! 

I understand that's it's annoying if you receive information not meant for you. Did you try sending it back? When you receive the mail/post and send it back with a note ‘vertrokken’ we will process this and you shouldn't receive any new mail/post for that user. Please let me know if you tried this. If you tried this and you still receive mail/post for someone else, then please fill in your information on your profile. Please place under ‘persoonlijke informatie’ the name adressed on the mail/post. Can you reply in this topic after filling it in?