Beantwoord

Netflix is billed twice on my invoice

• 4 January 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 19 keer bekeken

Dear KPN Team,

Netflix cost is getting shown twice - once in the “netflix basic” - which is part of my subscription. Then there is Eenmailg cost of 7.99 again.  Could  you please help me?

Thanks,

Yogesh.

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart van KPN 24 January 2023, 15:37

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @yogesh, welcome. 

It looks like you changed something. Most of the time the date behind the product explains it. 

The Netflix below is till 18 decembre. Till which date is the Netflix on top? 

Hi Bart, 

Thanks for the repsponse...no, I've not changed anything, just registered on the first day after KPN install and that is it. In the first bill I received 2x lines for Netflix (which I thought maybe it was as it was split over 2 periods etc.), but now I saw this int he 2nd bill as well. 

On Netflix I see just one basic membership 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Will you please fill in your profile and let me know when you did? I will look into it. 

Thanks Bart, I've updated my profile. 

This was what I'm expecting for first 12 months (copied form the offer pdf document which was shared with me when the abbonement started). 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thank you. I looked into it. Netflix is double on it. You already paid in novembre till december 18th. So I made a credit. You will find it on the next invoice.