Beantwoord

Please cancel my Subscription as written in the e-mail

• 26 December 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 111 keer bekeken

I'm having a bad experience with KPN customer's service.

I've submited a request to cancel my contract on October 13th, and received a confirmation e-mail on November 15th. 

I wasn't able to answer the calls, however, on the request e-mail KPN says that the contract would be canceled a month after the initial request.

Today is the 26th of December and I'm being billed with a service I requested to cancel. I don't know what is the justification, but I would like for the service to be promptly canceled and to have my unpaid invoice (due on December) revoked.

Also, I would like to receive an new e-mail which confirms the cancelation.

I would appreciate KPN 's cooperation on solving this matter.

Kind regards.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 2 January 2023, 16:47

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Rodolfo_, when was the agreed date of termination? Because you pay ahead you might be billed a month too much which will be refunded on a final invoice

If the agreed cancellation date was before 01-12-2022 something else might be the case. Could you update your profile and let me know?

Hello Thomas,

The agreed cancellation date was on 13-11-2022. However, I'm receiving notifications for me to pay the december invoice. I've updated my profile, as requested.

I would like to count with your help to solve this issue.

Kind regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks for your information @Rodolfo_, I'm afraid I don't see anything about a cancellation in your file at all. 
I have to ask you to contact my colleagues of the cancellations department on: 0800-0402 or from abroad on: 0031612001200 

Hello Thomas,

I don't how that is possible since I have an e-mail which describes that request. Furthermore, your customer support doesn't have an english version, only a dutch one that I can't understand. Is it possible for KPN to contact me?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

My colleagues can see a bit more in this and if neccesary they can ask you for the e-mail. I'm afraid by phone is the only way to reach them currently.

While the computer only speaks dutch it should put you through with them and my colleagues should speak english as well.