Beantwoord

Request for refund because I didn't receive the modem

• 31 March 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 41 keer bekeken

Dear Team

I am writing to follow up on my previous request for assistance regarding my internet subscription payment. As previously mentioned, I have paid for the subscription on December 26, 2022, but have yet to receive the modem required to use the service.

I have tried to contact customer service multiple times regarding this issue, and was advised to file a reclamation on your website. However, I was unable to find the process for doing so. Therefore, I am reaching out to request your assistance in filing a complaint.

I would appreciate it if you could guide me through the process of filing a reclamation on your website, or if you could file it on my behalf. I am hopeful that this issue can be resolved promptly so that I can begin using the service that I have paid for.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Hocine

icon

Beste antwoord door Bram van KPN 2 April 2023, 19:16

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @hocine! Welcome to the forum. 

I`m sorry to hear about your situation and would like to help. 

To file a complaint, please check this website (translated with Google translate). 

You can also call 0800-0402. Do however be aware that not all of our employees are fluent in English. So keep a Dutch-speaking person nearby to be save if possible. I recommend this because our employees can also try to help resolve the issue on the spot. Which is always faster. 

Would you please let me know if this helped?