Beantwoord

The IBAN for bank account is not changing/saving in MijnKPN

• 9 September 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 81 keer bekeken

Hi, Can you help me out with changing my bank account number. I have set it via pricewise webpage at first and now it’s not changing and I am stuck with old card of my friend that I have used to register!

I have tried multiple times to change it via MijnKPN page and pushed the save button but is says saved however when I refresh or logout and then login, I see the same bank account number!

Please help me!

Thanks in advance, 

Ali

icon

Beste antwoord door Alexandra van KPN 14 September 2022, 16:10

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi and welcome to our forum @A_samad.

It is pretty busy at the moment, that is why we didn't respond faster in your topic. You tried to change your IBAN bank account number, but the new one wasn't saved in MijnKPN. Sometimes the system needs a bit of time to save the changes you made. Did you come back later in MijnKPN and checked again if you see the new bank account number?

If it didn't succeed, you can contact our customer service for help. That way they can do the right verification and immediately help you change your bank account number. You can reach them on the free telephonenumber 0800-0402.