Vraag

Activation date was 23/10 No internet connection possible

• 24 October 2020
  • 13 reacties
  • 372 keer bekeken

Hello ,

I recently moved to Netherlands and I made a contract with KPN for the 50mbits internet connection. The activation date was 23/10/2020 I have already set up the equipment but neither the ethernet nor the wifi works. No internet access is the message displayed. The internet icon is blinking green and the wifi and power icon are stable green.

Kind regards

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

13 reacties

Same problem! Did you solve it?

Same problem! Did you solve it?

Not yet. I have contacted customer support of KPN and I scheduled a meeting with a technician. Apparently the previous tenant had ziggo and some cables are not they way it should be. I would really like to know if I can do it on my own though.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Marinos, welcome! Sorry for the late response. When is the meeting with the technician? If there is anything we can do after this meeting, please let us know!

@Cassamo is your internet working already? 

Hi @Marinos, welcome! Sorry for the late response. When is the meeting with the technician? If there is anything we can do after this meeting, please let us know!

The technician is supposed to come on 9th of November. I have already confirmed twice by KPN support that 50GB per week was supposed to be added to my mobile phone but no GBs have been added yet. Can you see to it please?

Hello, @Marcia_ . No, Internet is not working. It was supposed to be activated from the 27 onwards, and it was not. I have repeatedly contacted KPN and no one could provide an answer to this issue. I was informed it would be active from the 28 and it was a failure in the system of some sorts. Until this day I have not received an sms or e-mail confirming I could install the modem (Internet light just blinks).I was forced to ask for a technician, which was only available on the 30th! I am now working from home without internet and KPN line has been of no use.

Hello, @Marcia_ . No, Internet is not working. It was supposed to be activated from the 27 onwards, and it was not. I have repeatedly contacted KPN and no one could provide an answer to this issue. I was informed it would be active from the 28 and it was a failure in the system of some sorts. Until this day I have not received an sms or e-mail confirming I could install the modem (Internet light just blinks).I was forced to ask for a technician, which was only available on the 30th! I am now working from home without internet and KPN line has been of no use.

I am also working from home and it is frustrating

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Marinos, welcome! Sorry for the late response. When is the meeting with the technician? If there is anything we can do after this meeting, please let us know!

The technician is supposed to come on 9th of November. I have already confirmed twice by KPN support that 50GB per week was supposed to be added to my mobile phone but no GBs have been added yet. Can you see to it please?

I see the appointment on the 9th of November, very unfortunate we couldn't arrange that faster! :-(. I've ordered a 100 GB weekbundle on your mobile subscription. My colleague tried to get you another one, but that didn't work out, not sure why, to be honest.. If you need more GB's, please let me know.

@Cassamo good to see that a technician is coming. Do you have a mobile subscription from KPN? Do you need/want a free mobile internet bundle? Could you please update your forumprofile with your adress and 06-number and let me know when you did that?

I see the appointment on the 9th of November, very unfortunate we couldn't arrange that faster! :-(. I've ordered a 100 GB weekbundle on your mobile subscription. My colleague tried to get you another one, but that didn't work out, not sure why, to be honest.. If you need more GB's, please let me know.

@Cassamo good to see that a technician is coming. Do you have a mobile subscription from KPN? Do you need/want a free mobile internet bundle? Could you please update your forumprofile with your adress and 06-number and let me know when you did that?

Thank you. I see this message: 

These bundles have already started but will not become active until your current bundles have been used up or have expired.

So I should first end the current GBs and then the bundle will become available? Also in a few days another 2GB bundle will be activated because of the new month will I still be able to use the 100GBs?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thank you. I see this message: 

These bundles have already started but will not become active until your current bundles have been used up or have expired.

So I should first end the current GBs and then the bundle will become available? Also in a few days another 2GB bundle will be activated because of the new month will I still be able to use the 100GBs?

I did not know this, but i've asked and: yes that is correct. The bundle will last one week. If you need more after the 6th, please let me know. 

@Marcia_ I do not have a mobile subscription from KPN. How could I access a free mobile internet bundle, having a Vodafone subscription? I have updated the information.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

I can only activate a bundle on a KPN subscription, so infortunately you have to wait until the technician arrives tomorrow. Could you let me know if everything is okay after that?

@Marcia_ Hello , 

the data are ending today so if possible please update them for me for a week. 

Also the invoice has arrived and it is 49.47 euros. Is this for the internet at home also? Because I do not think that I should pay that. 
If it is for my mobile phone then it is ok. 

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Marinos, yes I have extended the 100 GB bundle for another week! The invoice is only for your mobile phone. It includes a connection fee (25 euro).