Vraag

After 2 weeks waiting for instalation, engineer didnt show up !!!

• 14 August 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 56 keer bekeken

Over 2 weeks ago we subscribed to KPN home internet. We had already subscribed to T mobile. T mobile sent someone who told us that there was an issue and that another engineer needed to come and check the connection on the street.

As we thought that KPN managed the infrustrusture we thought it would be better to go with KPN.

We canceled T mobile and hired KPN.

2 weeks ago we called KPN explained the issue we had with Tmobile and received a KPN modem.

1st  me and my wife, after several conversations over the phone with KPN customer service , were told we would receive free mobile internet untill our home internet was working. I talked to 3 or 4 KPN customer advisers and my wife also talked to a couple. I was told I should expect to receive a pen(modem) with a sim card that would give me 100 gb per week, I was also told (by a different adviser) that if I got a KPN sim card it could be toped up with those 100 gb for free. I never received the pen and after buying the sim card was told(by another customer adviser) that a pay as you go wouldnt work. That I needed a contract !! why wasnt I told that from the start ? My wife is a dutch native speaker so there were no misunderstandings.

They also told us that they had placed the request to send us free mobile internet but that the back office hadnt allow it. It wasnt their fault.

2nd. My wife was 1st told that we would get an engineer here 2 days after our first call to KPN. Then she was told (by a different person) that actually the engineer would come in 2 weeks and that it was impossible that someone had told us that they would send someone in 2 days. Well, they said that. 

3rd Engineer was supposed to come today. But he called and after my wife explained the problem he said he couldnt fix it and that he would ask another colleague to come on Monday.  The engineer said that customer service had told him that he only need to install modem when we had told customer service that a t mobile engineer had come and couldnt get internet in the house.

This is just too much!! We have lived in a few countries and never came accross such poor customer service. Never. Its a mix of carelessness , with imcompetence. No one is responsbile for anything.

They keep promissing stuff and they going back on what they promisse. Dont understand.

We are now waiting to have internet at home (I work from home) for almost a month , and we live in The Hague ! how is that possible ?

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Interesting update, my wife called customer service, just now, to find out if an appointment had been made for Monday. Customer service said they didn't know : )

Is there anyone in this forum that can help us  ?  Our client number is 9080635695 .