Vraag

cancellation - no response from KPN

• 4 November 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 keer bekeken

Dear Madam, Sir,

around two years ago I moved back to my home country and last month I sold my apartment in Amsterdam, where I have prepaid TV/internet with KPN. I applied several time via your online form for "Opzegging door emigratie" but till now no success. I uploaded several documents proving that I am not citizen of Netherland and I work abroad. I do not have proof of deregistration at Gemeente though but in this situation it looks like it is not possible to get it reasonably. Why do I have no response till now and why I have to still pay the abonement? It is also not possible to reach anyone on the phone from KPN. What are the option to reach anyone?

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +6

Hi @falbrjan, thanks for the message. Apologies for my late response. It's very busy so that's why. 

I understand you would like to cancel your subscription with us because of moving out of the country. Unfrotunately that is something I can't arrange for you. Contact via phone is necessary to cancel the contract. You can reach out to us on this number 0800-0402. If you ask to speak to an employee we will help you. 

Reageer