Beantwoord

change bank account IBAN

• 20 October 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 160 keer bekeken

Hi all,

i’ve been trying all day to change the bank account IBAN on the app and from website as I need next month’s bill and final bill to go on my bank account.

Is there any system issue or why is this not working?

thanks,

ilaria

icon

Beste antwoord door Jeroen van KPN 27 October 2020, 13:59

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Welcome @ilaria maganza. I see you filled out your profile. I see that the bankaccount is changed to the correct one. If you have anymore questions do'nt be affraid to ask them. 

Welcome @ilaria maganza. I see you filled out your profile. I see that the bankaccount is changed to the correct one. If you have anymore questions do'nt be affraid to ask them. 

Hi Jeroen,

i just noticed that the latest facture is not on the correct iban. It has to be on the one on my profile. Can you check?

thanks,

ilaria

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

I cannot explain what went wrong. Our system has now the correct bankaccount. The next coming invoices will be payed from that bankaccount. If the payment from the latest invoice fails, you will be asked to pay it manually.

I cannot explain what went wrong. Our system has now the correct bankaccount. The next coming invoices will be payed from that bankaccount. If the payment from the latest invoice fails, you will be asked to pay it manually.

Hi Jeroen,

thanks for your answer. if I’m asked to pay it manually will I receive a notification on the app?

thanks,

ilaria

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Yes, you will. 

Yes, you will. 

Hi Jeroen,

thanks for your answer.

could you also make sure the email address for the factuur is correct? I saw an old one and it should be ilaria.maganza1997@gmail.com

Next month I’m receveing the final bill so I want to make sure it gets to my email :)

thanks,

ilaria

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

All the records like bankaccount and e-mail are now correct in our administration.