Beantwoord

change the adress

• 13 January 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 186 keer bekeken

I have a new house how ai van change mu interet there?

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 14 January 2021, 20:13

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

You can call 0800-0402 (free of charge) to give your new adress. Change of adress takes about 2 weeks. Don't wait to long.

Via internet it's only in Dutch…. kpn.com/verhuizen.

Thank you, i try to call, but is on Dutch.

Can i change it to English or, which option i have to  choose to connect me with human, not with robor?

Can't you get help of someone who can speak / read Dutch?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Hyusein, welcome! Unfortunately our voice system doesn't recognise English. There's a few options to bypass this. If you can, try to say the word ‘verhuizen’ when you call us. If you can get it to sound somewhat Dutch, the system will transfer you to the colleagues of the move desk directly. Otherwise, keep saying it in English and wait it out. You should reach a person at the end of it. If that doesn't work, contacting us through chat is probably easier. 

You can reach the chat in one of two ways. Either you call first (from a dutch mobile phone) and you say nothing. The system will prompt you twice and if you keep quiet, you will get a text in both Dutch and English with a direct link to chat. Or you can go to our  service page. Pick a topic (I'd go with Administratie in this case) and then scroll down and choose ‘Ik heb een andere vraag of wil graag contact’.  This will open up a few other options below. Ignore the first two blocks and scroll down until you find the one titled: ‘Direct antwoord via chat’. In that block use the ‘Naar chat’ button to start a chat. 

In the chat you will first get a chatbot, type in ‘English’ and then the bot will switch to English. Follow it, and if necessary it will put you through to an actual person.