Vraag

Complaint About Service

• 25 February 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 252 keer bekeken

When moving house I was out of term on my contract with KPN and so wanted to switch to Ziggo as were offering new customers a better deal. After speaking with KPN it was explained to me that I could move address with my current contract and then call to haveĀ a new 6 month discount would be applied. This saved the hassle of canceling my contract and returning the hardware, I was happy.

Now February's invoice has arrived, no discount has been applied. Called to find out why and there had been an error on their part and the new contract had been cancelled. KPN are now not willing to offer the discount as agreed and am now stuck in another 12month contract!!

Ā 

I could have switched providers in January when I moved house but now I donā€™t have that option. When explainingĀ  the situation to a customer service representative, she disconnected the call because I wouldnā€™t accept a 10 euro discount!

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Nickk84, welcome! This doesn't really seem fair to me! Could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customernumber? Then we can look into it and hopefully fix this situation!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Nickk84Ā I see you haven't sent us a reply. Is everything already taken care of, perhaps? If you still need our assistance, just let us know!Ā