Beantwoord

Double payment every month for my Home Internet.

• 2 January 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

Good day, Sorry for typing in English.

I went over all my debit orders and Noticed that KPN deducts My Home internet Twice every month, only the one Debit order is reflecting on my Invoice. I have Complained earlier 2020 about 2 payments going off the first month but only one reflecting on my Invoice,  I have now noticed that it has actually been happening every month.

My First payment was in May and then end of May the same amount went off, then early June another payment(With the "korting" added). Then later June, ANOTHER debit order.... so this has been going on ever since. I have 8 Invoices showing on my App and on email but 15 debit orders have been made and I know that around 10th or 12th January 2021 another debit order will go off. Note this is all excluding my Mobile Invoice/payment which I have no problem with.

Please I need this sorted as the debit orders from KPN is now at €168.50 every month where it is suppose to be €116.

Can I get a response Via Email as I'm not always on the forum to see the response.

I am really tired of Struggling with KPN as we have been struggling from day one, both Mobile and Home Internet klient services.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hanna_ 10 January 2021, 13:29

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

My email registered on KPN is**********

*Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Hi @Geldenhuys.J,

I would love to help you sort this issue out. If you'd add your zipcode and housenumber to your profile I can look into it for you. Just to be sure, please also add your IBAN to the field 'persoonlijke opmerkingen’

Hi there

Thank you for the response.

I have added my Klantnummer and also my address which is registered by KPN.

It does however not give me an option toe Add my IBAN, but those details are on my KPN profile.

How soon can this issue be resolved? It is almost time for KPN to take the 2nd payment that they always take.

I also want back all those double payments that were NOT supposed to be debited on my account. As I said, on my Invoices I only get one Debit order for my Mobile contact and one Invoice for my Home Internet, but still 3 paymenta are debited from my account every month.

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Hi @Geldenhuys.J,

Thank you for adding your adres. When I take a look at your address I can see that you've got a double subscription. One of which needs to be terminated as soon as possible. My advice for this would be to call to our Save-Desk via 0800-0402. As this is easier to do over the phone and it takes a lot of private information not suited for a public forum. They can also help you file a complaint in order to get the dubble paid money back. I hope this issue will be quickly resolved.Â