Vraag

[ENG] My order was cancelled without my consent

• 13 November 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 35 keer bekeken

Badge

I moved houses this week, and on Monday (9 November) I ordered internet (Fiber 500/500) and a SIM card (Unlimited 5G). I chose KPN because it promised the fastest installation, on Monday (16 November).

The SIM card arrived by mail and was activated on Wednesday, but I got and email warning me that my Husselvoordeel was not valid. I didn’t pay much attention because I’m moving houses, a lot of boxes to care for.

Today I called about it and I discovered that my order was cancelled for no reason, the customer service agent had to place a new order and now the installation date is only on Friday (20 November).

What’s that about? Why can’t KPN honor the date of the order when the customer made no mistake? Isn’t there a way to set an installation to high priority?

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Welcome to the forum @GabrielSO! With the data you have provided on your profile I've been able to trace your orders. From what I can tell from a first glance what happened is that there was an error in our systems. The order has been placed and a profile has been made but from there it seems it has not been transferred through to the system that is supposed to start delivery. This means no cancellation has taken place because the order never entered the systems needed to start it up. 

Obviously we welcome you as a new customer and regret that this is your first introduction to our company. I can see the new order is going as planned (be it a week too late). Could you let me know if more information is needed and when the current order has been installed succesfully?Â