Beantwoord

Failing WiFi Experia 10A

• 5 August 2019
  • 28 reacties
  • 644 keer bekeken

Hi Team,

I am facing lot of troubles with Experiabox V10A where it keeps on failing almost every 3-5 mins. Because of same I am not able to use my office VPN which requires consistent connectivity, My whole day has been lost connecting to office network, Skype call also breaks much frequently. This is the problem with every device connected with WiFi. Chromecast also shows WiFi setup screen every 5 minutes.

I believe it has something to do with lease time (but not sure though). Already tried WiFi tuner, modem reset, WiFi channel change with your colleague but nothing worked out. Finally posting here in hope of getting solution and of course a stable and good quality network.

Regards,
Kapil
icon

Beste antwoord door Kapil- Experia V10A 8 September 2019, 09:16

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

28 reacties

Reputatie 7
Good to read that the stability of your network did improve by defining those DHCP reservations. It seems, as I expected, that the DHCP server of the V10a causes this issue and you are absolutely not the first and probably also not the last that faces such issues. In fact, it seems lots and lots of customers with a V10a face the same issue.
I sincerely hope that KPN will deploy a fix for this issue soon.
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
I'm glad to hear this.

@wjb I'll pass this on to the right people here. Thanks for your help.

@Alex_P 

Did KPN resolved this issue as I am also having Experia 10A and recently I am facing frequent connection drop.