Fix the Website

• 22 April 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 74 keer bekeken

Dear KPN,

Fix the website, which doesn’t allow you to order internet. The postcode is not registered when you push the “check het aanbod” button no matter what address I put in, no matter what browser I use (Firefox, freshly installed Chrome), no matter what device I use (Windows 10, Android). I know this isn’t how it’s supposed to work as it worked a few weeks ago.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

No problem here @hk47 ,If I enter a zip code 
It must of course be a valid zip code.
Otherwise you might want to call for free 0800 0402

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Do you really think that such an important tool on the website of KPN does not work? Ofcourse it does. The problem must be on your end, invalid postcode or house number.

Enter a zipcode without blank spaces! Sometimes there is a blank space after the code. Usually with copy/paste. Remove it.

So not [1234AB ] and/or [1234 AB] but [1234AB]

don't use the hooks. They are for clearing the case. How else do i show a blank space after the code?

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Are you trying to order internet from outside of the Netherlands @hk47 ?

You can only place an order using a Dutch IP address. (Workaround is to use a VPN service which can provide you with a Dutch IP address).

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hi and welcome to the KPN community @hk47.

I hope you got through the postal code check with some advise that was shared above. If not, the fastest way for help is by calling our customer service. You can reach them for free at phonenumber 0800-0402. From outside of the Netherlands, you can call +316 1200 1200. 

Reageer