Beantwoord

Geen Wifi over twee maanden

• 4 August 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 17 keer bekeken

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to report a complaint about a disservice from KPN.

On 23 May 2020 I made a contract for Internet Thuis, but when the monteur came to install the modem in my apartment on the 2 June 2020 he found out that my glasvezel cable was not connected to the main supply (glasvezel kast) on the street. I promptly informed KPN of the problem on the same day.

As per today 4 August 2020, after more than two months, the problem is still unsolved and I am without WiFi.

I was told that the problem was that a new glasvezel kast should have been built. Initially, they told me the process could take up to 7 weeks (around 18 July), which are now over. After this time I called again the customer service to receive updates, without any success. The customer service is unable to help, and the back office, which is responsible for solving the problem, is impossible to contact and does not give a date for solving the problem.

I find unacceptable that the back office never contacted me back, even to apologize for the delay, and that every time I have to personally contact the customer service to open a new ticket which is never answered.

In conclusion, I would therefore ask you if you could give explanation for such a delay and provide a date by which the problem will be solved.

Best regards,

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart van KPN 13 August 2020, 14:48

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Alessandro Gregori, welcome. 

I understand you still haven't internet? Because the built got some delay, but why? I think there are multiple factors in this: the vacation, but also covid-19. But l will take a look for you. Let's find out what the status is. Will you please fill in your Forum profile? With at least your zipcode + housenumber and the name on the contract. Let me know when you did, then I will take a look. 

Â