Beantwoord

Green internet light is flashing but no wifi/internet connection box12

• 30 December 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 447 keer bekeken

I received Modem KPN Box 12 and connected the “Aansluitdoosje grijze poort” to the blue and red cables coming out of the wall. I do not see any  ISRA within the house only the wires coming out of the wall. 
I live in a Apartment so I am assuming this might be on a “communal room” and not in the house itself.

How can I test if I have a signal coming in?

Thanks in advance for the help 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jose_ 31 December 2020, 13:25

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

24 hours later and no KPN member has had time to reply? 
Frustrating!!!
Since the start KPN service has been nothing but shambles, order with a connection date for the 29/12 confirmed, email later changing to the 30/12.
message received to confirm connection was active on the 30/12 at 09:00 hours only to be told later by two different staff members that the connection was not yet active and it would take at least another 24 hours to get active.
31/12 09:00 no connection still. A third member of KPN team give an answer that the connection has been active since the 30/12 and that the problem is at my end and a technician will need to come to the house with the earliest availability for the 04/01/2021.

Would love answers and how can a so bad service can be justified in the year of 2021.

Please can a member of KPN team reply as to why this is happening.

Reputatie 7
Badge +10

Hello @vitor, welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry for the late response, it's very busy! If you want help quickly, it's better to call us! You can reach us on 0800 0402 (free of costs) every day.

If you want me to take a look, please fill in your information (postal code, house number and the name + date of birth of the contract holder) in your profile.  Please let me know here when you filled in your profile, so I know I can take a look for you.

@Jose_  Thank you for your reply.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I don't see anything in your  profile yet. Could you fill this in and let us know?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

We haven’t heard from you so I’m assuming the issue’s been resolved. If not, let us know!