Beantwoord

I have no internet connection

• 9 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 64 keer bekeken

Hi,

I just installed the modem, the wifi is on but there is no internet connection. Can you help me with this situation?

Thank you.

Best,

Wei

Hi,

I have exactly same problem. Could you please help me?

Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 11 June 2022, 16:45

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Mossi2022,

Is your subscription already activated? If so, it would be best and quickest if you call our customer service at 0800 - 0402, one of my colleagues will be able to help you straight away. It's also possible to get support via the forum, but it may take a while before we respond to your messages. 

If the forum has your preference, could you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? I'd like to run a diagnostic on your line, to see if I can find any errors!

Thanks for the quick reply.

I called the phone number you provided but it's in Dutch and I couldn't understand. 

I updated my profile.

Looking forward for the diagnostic results.

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

It should be active since today. So I looked futher into your line. It looks like there is something wrong with it.

But to be sure I'd like to know how your modem is connected to the socket. Is that with original cable and without a splitter? 

Which modem do you got? And can you tell which lights are on and in which colour? 

And did you gave the modem a reset

Is it possible someone calls me directly instead of chatting here?

I have Box12 modem

Power light is green

WiFi light is green

Internet light is green but blinking

I have a direct cable connected to the DSL port.

I have another coax cable but I have no adapter for it.

Any update?

Any help?

Anything?

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi @Mossi2022, thanks for picking up. 

Let me know if the "Noodpakket” is working. Also, did you receive an e-mail regarding the engineer on the 17th? 

Thanks for handling the issue. 

I haven't received any email regarding the engineer yet.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

You're welcome. I can confirm the appointment  on 17-06-2022 between 08:00 and 10:00.