Vraag

Installation, can I do it myself or do I need to order a technician

• 25 April 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 59 keer bekeken

Hello,

I ordered home internet last week, the modem reached me. The active date was 26/04/2024. But I did not receive any confirmation e-mail from KPN.

I don't know whether I will do the installation myself or a technician will come, I would be very happy if you could help me.

Thanks in advance

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hello @a.ahmet ,

You have to do the installation yourselfes. Today (26-4-2024) is the start of your contract. 

This is the instruction:

https://www.kpn.com/service/internet/installatiegarantie

My KPN internet subscription started on April 26. I've been trying to use broken internet for about a week. My internet keeps cutting out.

I contacted KPN customer service and they sent a technician. The technician tried to solve the problem and found that the problem was in KPN's underground cables. He said that he needed to make an appointment with another company for this and made an appointment for April 13th.

Now my question is, I am paying for internet that I could not use, why?

It's strange that no one wants to apologize for this. Of course, I applied to KPN to cancel my internet subscription. I don't know when it will be processed.

I am not satisfied with KPN customer service!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

@a.ahmet if you have an technical issue you need to keep paying, after the issue is fixed KPN can calculate how many days you had a problem and can reimburse you. KPN doesn't do that proactively.

Hi @Ik_Combineer 

I filled out the online form to cancel my KPN internet service. In the confirmation email I received, it said that I would be called by KPN customer services, but no one has called me yet. What should I do to speed up the proceedings? Thanks in advance

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

I'm an kpn engineering and I don't work at the customer service, so I'm sorry but I cannot help you with that. An moderator should be in this topic after a while and can answer you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @a.ahmet. Welcome to the KPN Forum. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any data in the KPN Forum profile, so I don't have the ability to look into this for you. Could you still leave your details? Has a KPN technician been able to fix the issue with the underground cables? I suspect that might be the reason why you automatically received this email.

Hi @Vikash van KPN 

Klantnummer:****

Unfortunately, the Kpn technician could not fix the fault, he said that the problem was in the underground cables and made an appointment for May 13 with another company.

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

Reageer